Monday, January 21, 2013

Free Browser Games For Poker and Why I Preffer Them

The Reason I prefer Internet Browser free based poker sites is for two reason. The first reason is evident I don't like to spend money on entertainment; so free is nice. Secondly I like browser based sites; because I don't like downloading crap to my computer. The reason I use sites that are compatible with Firefox and Linux is because I don't like to pay for stuff I can get for free. Free browser games of poker unlike other game genres  there is no substantial fall off in quality. Simply because poker is a simple game which doesn't have high emphasis placed on graphical interfaces. I have a list of free browser games game for browser based sites of poker I've found that meet the requirements on my links at the top of the page. If you know of any other poker sites based on browser games for free let me know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio