Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Poker Championsip at NLOP

I'm Looking forward to the February Poker Championship on NLOP. This month past I made it to the final 60 or so before tanking. Which lead to making 7 dollars that has not arrived yet. I assume it will show up before the May championship at this rate. Anyway the main point of this is to say I'm excited to play in the championship again and hopefully win a larger part of the prize pool this month. I've been experimenting with other sites lately but have not found any that can be featured on my free browser poker list so far for US players.  On a side note Cafrino seems to be dead in the water; with no daily free rolls or updates or anything. It's a shame that site seemed to have so much potential when I first found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio