Sunday, February 3, 2013

WSOP Qualifiers on Pure Play

The reason I do not play many WSOP qualifiers on pure play is because they are hard to get into without paying money for a new player at the site without paying for a subscription. With that being said they sent out a invitation e-mail and with 25k points you get to sit in a sit and go. Since playing in the world series is one of my goals having to opportunity to play in tournaments that could possibly qualify me for the world series of poker main event is pretty sweet.  Hopefully all will go well over the next few days with my couple of chances to qualify the odds are against it but you can' win if you don't try as they say. Who knows with a lot of luck I may be in the WSOP main event this year. (a lot of luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio