Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Free Online Poker Needs To Improve

Time is my biggest constraint in both my blogs and with playing online poker. The only substantial tournament I've qualified for lately if the February championship at NLOP. I still have not found any additional sites to add to my list hopefully one will come up soon or I will stumble across an existing one. There is definitely a market for a well organized free browser based poker site. I guess the question is who will corner the market successfully first. Right now the best option is NLOP. However they do not offer enough tournaments for smaller payouts with smaller fields of play. I love their system for qualifying for major tournaments though. The other issue I see with all the sites is none of them offer large multi table tournaments with the ability to win play usable play points.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio