Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sit and go with possible cash to made update at NLOP

NLOP now has basically a sit and go cash game feature where you have to accumulate tokens to play now. The tokens cost a large amount of play chips to have a chance at winning. However I like the system a lot. It seems like it would take weeks or months to ever have a shot at making some serious money but what else can you expect from free poker. I'll give it a shot over the next month or two and see if I can start making some tokens. The other neat thing is you can free roll your way into rounds where you can win tokens by doing sit and go tables but I have a pretty good amount of play chips saved up so I'll start in round 3 or so probably. The big game would take months and months if not years too play in just by my guess but some of the smaller sit and go rounds seems doable possibly in a couple months. Now I just wish they would add a large multi table point and token tournaments to play in instead of just sit and go's. I like the move though by adding more options. This makes the site more accessible to actually winning something more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio